America Is NO Longer Great
Is America Still Great?
Many people living outside the U.S. no longer see America as the Land of Opportunity.
In fact, many who grew up in the United States, left the U.S. because the opportunities in other countries were superior to anything they encountered in the States.
This isn’t hard to believe when you consider:
- America ranks 51 in life expectancy after Macau and Jordan. Yet the cost of our healthcare spending has increased 86% in the last decade.
- Today, U.S. schools rank 25 in math behind Slovenia and Hungary. In science, we rank 17, behind Belgium and Poland.
- The U.S. is on pace to double its debt-to-GDP ratio within the next 10 years, at which point the interest payment on that debt alone will equal $1 trillion EACH year.
- Nearly half the U.S. population lives in a household where at least one family member receives government handouts.
- In 2010, one-third of Americans were receiving more in government benefits than they paid in taxes.
The list goes on, but the point has been made. America’s might and greatness are no more.
Because the American people believe the propaganda put out by the politicians. Instead of telling citizens the truth, politicians have told them what they want to hear.
The truth is Americans have stopped believing in the values that made the nation great and have refused to work to make the nation great.
Until this changes, no matter what the politicians tell you, the nation will continue to slide into the third world .
The facts no one wants to read.
Comments and referrals to this blog would be greatly appreciated.